Saturday, January 1, 2011

Our New Senior Pleasure Team Consultant

Recently Theing aka 'K' aka Angie was promoted as our Senior Pleasure Team Consultant at RedRibbon Days. We notice that most customers/suppliers call her Mr Ng so we thought of giving her new names. 'K' is the nickname I gave Theing since she is from Klang and her favourite food is none other than Bak Kut Teh (but only from Klang). The Redribboners call me 'T' as a term of endearment since I get really excited everytime I get to travel to Tawau. (We have a corporate client in Tawau and they prefer face to face meeting). So in two months, I have been to Tawau twice. Once a month, how awesome! Looking forward for my next trip to Tawau this month!! Woohoo!!

Well, this blog is about Theing so I shall stop blabbering about how much I love Tawau and how I get as excited as Nik with the mention of "69". Nik gets excited with the number 69 by the way. (my previous blog)

During our annual dinner 2010, Theing was awarded the AWA Award. She was awarded a RedRibbon Days Range Voucher. Okay I shall stop plagiarizing RedRibbon Days' blog.

Recently we installed a new printer at RedRibbon Days. I was waiting for hours for someone to help me connect the new printer to my laptop because I had few urgent documents to print. I knew there were someone at the office to help everyone with the installation but was not sure what took the person so long to come help me. I decided to walk out of my room and ahhh.. I finally understood. There were three men surrounding Theing, all trying to help her connect her laptop to the printer. How many people do you need to connect the printer to your laptop? For Theing, you need 3! Haha!

In my previous blog, I talked about Theing's infamous pink feather. I mentioned that she likes bringing her pink feather everywhere she goes and playing with it. What I found out is that, she likes it better when someone else plays with it. Picture below:

This is what happens when someone else plays with Theing's pink feather:


Good thing she didnt share with me what she was day dreaming about. But anyhow, Theing is a fantastic Senior PLEASURE Team Consultant. She really know what gives her pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment