Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Day with the Founder of RedRibbon Days

Quoting Nik "I'm so behind in my blog posts that it's so not funny." But since my blog title is "Funny Side of RedRibbon Days" I shall reword the sentence. I am so behind my blog posts it's so FUNNY. Just realised that the last blog i wrote was on the 31st October 2010. Gosh! Time flies.

Since it's the New Year, my first blog of the year will be about Sherin. Sherin Wong is the founder and CEO of RedRibbon Days. She is the brainchild behind the concept of RedRibbon Days. Many people wants to know the person behind such a cool brand so I thought, okay, why not share what I know here.

As the CEO of RedRibbon Days, Sherin does what most CEOs do - morning meetings,phone calls, emails, making decisions etc. But I would like to focus on something else that Sherin also does.

Sherin is also a Factory Worker:


A Rubbish Collector:
A delivery girl:

In her blog, she mentioned that she was thrown into pr work. A picture of Sherin doing PR work for RedRibbon Days:
Our Barbie Doll. We dressed her up in a Saree at work! Please disregard the finger. (She was giving me the finger)

The female version of Andrew Zimmern :

Let's have a closer look at what she was eating:

WORMS!!! And I'm sure she enjoyed it.

And lastly the female version of Kevin Brauch (the person who hosted Thirsty Traveler)

I am amazed by how a person can have so many part time jobs :)
No matter how many positions Sherin holds, she is a fantastic person to work with (I'm sucking up :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment