Saturday, January 1, 2011

RedRibbon Days' Very Own Batman and Robin

RedRibbon Days has our very own Batman and Robin. Let me introduce you, Sherin and Nik, our Batman and Robin. Okay, you must be wondering why Batman and Robin? We have an event next week for a client and the theme is Batman so I'm currently obsessed with Batman.

Sometime in October, we had a blackout in our office. All of a sudden, the lights went off. Our entrance door opens by pressing a button but we needed electricity to activate the button. The security guards of our office building tried opening the door for us but to no avail.

I thought it was quite funny because the guards tried pushing the jammed doors so I took pictures of them. When I realise that the guards could not open the door, I decided to see what Nik and Sherin were up to.

In the dark, they look like they had a plan (below):

What can 2 petite girls do that 2 security guard couldn't?

I felt safe because I knew they had a plan! Two of them, Batman and Robin had the KEY!!

The key to unlock the doors!
and the key to lock the doors!

Everything they do, they do it together. Perfect partners! No one can save the day like Batman and Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment