Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Addition at RedRibbon Days

Previously I blogged about Sy, our persistent new team member. Recently we added 2 REAL members to our RedRibbon Days team!

Welcome Lawrence and Penny aka Maria to the RedRibbon Days family! Similar to Theing aka 'K', Penny does not like her new name, Maria. If you read RedRibbon Day's blog, you will know why. For our Christmas party, we had our yearly tradition of Kris Kringle (KK). But this year, instead of traditional "physical gift" we decided to exchange "experience gifts" instead. I wanted a 'maid for a week experience' from my KK partner who happens to be Penny. Penny couldn't decide what experience she would give me so I thought of giving her a 'maid' name so that I will get a maid for a week experience. After all, everyone at RedRibbon Days know that I believe very much in the Secret - Laws of Attraction.

However, I was happier when I received Penny's experience gift.

She gave me a Bieber Experience. (Yes, I am a big Bieber fan. I know, I know. Even my 7 year old cousin makes fun of me). She sang 'Baby' at the Redbox during our Company Annual / Xmas Dinner and promised me another 9 Bieber songs!

Lawrence was my KK partner, I gave him an Aston Martin ride experience to the Gardens. He is extremely appreciative. We share the same passion for supercars so we talked a lot about cars during the ride.

A picture of Lawrence and I with the Aston Martin.

I am thankful to have Lawrence and Penny to join our RedRibbon Days team. They not only get very well with everyone, they have the RedRibbon Days culture - COLOUR MATCHING! Notice they are both wearing pink (below)
Welcome once again Lawrence and Penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment