Saturday, January 1, 2011

RedRibbon Days' Founder's Birthday

Back in November 2010, we celebrated our Founder, Sherin Wong's birthday at RedRibbon Days' office. Best to read her blog first before you read this blog. This is because I wont elaborate much about her birthday, basically filling some blanks with some pics :)

Everyone came to work very early that morning to decorate her office. In Sherin's blog, she mentioned, "So, I went in and everyone shouted "Happy Birthday". I smiled, went into my room - and to my horror, they placed something obscene on my chair and table. Too obscene that I'm not even inclined to put up any picture of it here." I shall do the honour to include the obscene thing below:


We are glad that Sherin loves the gift from us. We got her the Serious Shoes Lover experience. Luckily we didnt go with my suggestions to give her either a foot reflexology or a massage, because Sherin has a thing for shoes.

We had Nasi Padang for lunch - the type of food that Sherin loves. Although we all enjoyed the Nasi Padang, one person in particular enjoyed it the most - (below):

Nik loves the food so much that she was sitting on the edge of the seat.

And when the shoes were delivered to the office, Nik got so excited she decided to stand on the chair to get a better view.




Sorry for the picture quality above.

Did I mention that Nik fell off the chair? Lesson to learn - Occupational health and safety 101
: If you are standing on a chair with wheels, make sure you get someone to hold the chair for you. (below)


No comments:

Post a Comment