Sunday, October 31, 2010

Motivate Yourself

Let me share with you what team members at RedRibbon Days do to feel motivated. Nik plays the guitar to motivate herself.Oh sorry, I didnt make myself clear - Nik loves Sherin watch her play the guitar to be motivated. (below) There is another thing that Nik does to feel motivated but unfortunately I do not have a picture of her doing it. Nik likes taking long baths. And possibly she likes Lan watching her do it. Ok Ok kidding :)

As for Shiva and Theing, they use Wii Fit to be motivated.
It's been quite a while since we utilize RedRibbon Days' breakout room. Recently I found out that, Theing drinks a lot of water to feel good. A closer picture of her water bottles (below). No actually not true, Theing doesnt drink a lot of water to feel good. She loves playing with feathers to feel good. A picture of her (infamous) pink feather.It's true that Theing brings her pink feather everywhere she goes but i cant help thinking where IT has BEEN :)

3 comments:

  1. ohmaigawwd mingne! So that's what you did on my table when I was away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, come to think of it, you forgot to bring your pink feather to Japan. but you made quite a lot of money from selling undies rite! haha! i heard it from Shiva.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat u heard frm Shiva???? I didn't say a thing!!!

    ReplyDelete