Saturday, January 1, 2011

RedRibbon Days' Very Own Bonnie and Clyde

I just blogged about Nik and Sherin being RedRibbon Days' Batman and Robbin, I have another pair to blog about. There can be no heros without villains. Our infamous duo, Bonnie and Clyde: Shiva and Theing! Okay Okay, they are not really villains-lah, but I like to think of them as Bonnie and Clyde in this blog post. I'm sure Theing is Clyde and Shiva is Bonnie. After all, suppliers likes to call Theing, Mr Ng.

Our very own Bonnie and Clyde (below). Notice the colour matching? Yup, it's the RedRibbon Days culture:




I'm grateful that Theing and Shiva get along very well. In fact, I think everyone at RedRibbon Days gets along with each other very well. Anyway, this blog is about Shiva and Theing and I shall blog about what they like to do with each other.

I do not deny the fact that Theing and Shiva are very good in what they do at RedRibbon Days. However, at times, they have their naughty side. And trust me, their naughty sides only come out during lunch hours and after work. So during working hours, they are productive.

Theing shares everything that she discovers on the internet with Shiva. Sometime in December, Theing found a naughty website (below)


Let's zoom-in the website that Theing found:

Another picture from the same website (below):

Nothing wrong with girls in bikinis. But innocent Theing got so excited, she got Shiva to go to her workstation to check the website out.

After looking at the website, Shiva started day dreaming...... (below)

No comments:

Post a Comment