Monday, May 23, 2011

Lina Teoh - ATV Waterfall Adventure

On the 23rd May, Lina Teoh experienced ATV Waterfall Adventure with RedRibbon Days in lieu with World Environment Day. I was counting the days to do the experience - I have done ATV Waterfall Adventure with my friends before and I enjoyed it so much I couldnt wait to do it again.

The trails were muddy and slippery because it rained the day before makes it more exciting for Lina (Lina loves adrenaline pumping activities).

Lina is so daring that she went into the waterfall. I am a self proclaimed adventure junkie but the thought of leeches stopped me from even putting my hands in the water.

I lost count how many times I watched this video. It never fails to make me smile and I know it will make you smile too. Very interesting.

Check the video out below:



Next up, Lina plans to do this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment