Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Elaine Day - Tandem Paragliding

On the 17th May, Elaine Daly decided to do her experience - Tandem Paragliding in lieu with World Environment Day with RedRibbon Days.

I was extremely excited to video Elaine's experience - not only it is my first time doing tandem paragliding, I need to hold the video camera tightly. The weather was perfect for the experience that day. I was quite surprised because when we arrived, Sherin was the first that got strapped into the paragliding harness and up she goes! I guess after seeing Niki and Dennis face their fear, it is Sherin's turn to overcome her fear of height.

The view from 600 feet above ground is breathtaking!

Elaine is really a daredevil - she did the experience not once but TWICE!

Check out Elaine Daly doing the experience below:



We were so lucky because the weather was great and when we were on our way back to KL, it started pouring!

Although I only went for one ride, I was extremely tired. I slept like a baby coming back to KL from Banting. Nik slept like a baby too, not sure why she was tired since she didnt do the experience. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment