Monday, May 16, 2011

Jojo Struys - Discover Shooting

I had the pleasure to meet Jojo Struys on the 16th May to do her chosen experience in lieu with World Environment Day - Discover Target Shooting. Jojo is indeed a fast learner and is a sharp shooter as well - considering it was her first time shooting.

Check out her video doing the experience below:



One thing I learn from this experience, never let Sherin get her hands on a gun or she will never want to leave the shooting range. During the experience, I suddenly had a flash back - my paintball experience with Sherin and few friends and my bruises that took months to disappear! After that paintball experience, I told myself to never walk in a paintball field if Sherin is on the other team. Imagine this - Sherin is so accurate that the pallet she shoots can enter my ears - and yes I was wearing a mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment