Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Carmen Soo - Pilot for a Day to Bernam River

"Experience of a lifetime" - That is how Carmen Soo described her experience as a Pilot / Cook / Driver at RedRibbon Days.

Carmen Soo decided to do Pilot for a Day to Bernam River experience for 'Reduce Your Carbon Foot Print, Experience it Locally' campaign in lieu with World Environment Day.

Although I felt very blessed to be a passenger in Captain Carmen's plane with my good friend Joe, I couldnt stop myself from being scared. Although I would deny that I was scared in the plane, it is pretty evident from the pictures below: (That picture was taken going to Bernam)
Picture below was taken coming back from Bernam:
Yup, no difference, whether it was going to Bernam or coming back to KL, I was still scared. To my defense, accoring to Captain Andreas, the flight gets more bumpy / more turbulence the later the day is. That's the reason most Pilot for a Day experience is done early in the morning.


Another video that never fail to make me smile. Carmen is very cute and sporting. Check out the video below :



I am sure many of Carmen's fans envy me - I had the opportunity to be a passenger in Captain Carmen's plane, ate her cooking and be a passenger in the Land Rover driven by Carmen. The experience - PRICELESS. For everything else (other memorable experiences), there is RedRibbon Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment