Monday, May 2, 2011

Daphne Iking - Make Your Own Macaroons

Our second celebrity that was involved in "Reduce Your Carbon Footprint, Experience it Locally" initivative in lieu with World Environment Day is the Gorgeous, Charismatic, Beautiful Daphne Iking!

Daphne learnt how to bake macaroons with RedRibbon Days' CEO Sherin Wong. on the 2nd May.

This experience with Daphne, Sherin and Joe is definitely one of my favourite experience. It's the experience of experiencing with the people that makes it fun. Does that make sense? Haha!

Check out the video from this experience (below):

I, personally prefer adrenaline pumping activities and baking / cooking is never an experience in my list. The reason baking is never in my list is because the only thing I can cook is fry eggs and instant noodle. For many people, cooking is an excellent therapeutic activity but certainly not for me. However, eating fresh from the oven macaroons baked by Daphne and Sherin is PRICELESS.

I'm sure a lot of Daphne's fans out there envy me - for some experience money cant buy, For everything else there is RedRibbon Days (innovated from MasterCard's slogan)

This campaign will not be a success without Daphne's help.
From the bottom of my heart, Thank You Thank you Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment