Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Amber Chia - Discover Archery

Born in Ipoh but grew up in Tawau - Gosh! Just realised that Amber Chia and I are so alike. Okay, maybe only the fact that we were both born in Ipoh and grew up in Tawau. That's probably the only similarities - I wish I had some of her height! sob! sob! She's probably twice my height! Haha!

Well, enough about me, more on Amber! Amber Chia was our fifth celebrity that was involved in "Reduce your carbon footprint, experience it locally" initiative with RedRibbon Days. Amber always wanted to learn archery so she was extremely excited to test her shooting skills on the 11th May.

Check out her video below:



Amber can really aim and shoot! Although it was her first time, she is really good at it. It was a fun experience. We all had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment