Saturday, July 16, 2011

Turtle Mode

Recently I had the opportunity to do a go-kart experience with RedRibbon Days. At RedRibbon Days, we believe in actually road testing our experiences before we put it up on our website and customise it into a gift experience. Hence all of us at RRD have the opportunity to experience exciting stuffs.

So I would like to talk about my go kart experience. It's such an amazing experience. I never knew that I could feel how Webber feels. Of course it's not as fast as formula one but I felt like a formula one driver. I am an avid fan of Formula One and of course my favourite driver is Mark Webber. Why do I like Webber? Well he's Aussie! Aussie Aussie Oi! Oi! Oi!

It's so easy to drive a go kart, you only need to is accelerate and brake. No gear shiftings - so that was great for me since I dont remember how to change gears.

Dresscode for this experience: Just wear something comfortable - helmet and shower cap is provided. It's quite good since some people are disgusted with smelly and sweaty helmet - you get to wear a disposal shower cap.

Basically the hard part about this experience is wearing the shower cap (below)

So first, I took quite a long time trying to fit the shower cap in my head.
Then, I wore the helmet and was ready for the Experience of a lifetime! Of course the helmet was a little heavy for me that I had to use my right hand to adjust it.
And I'm ready to go (below)

And the winner is....... Me of course! Check out my fans (below)....
........
Okay -lah, according to Sherin and Nik, I was probably the slowest. They cant expect me to go fast, after all, I was in my turtle mode!
It's definitely something that I would love to do again.

No comments:

Post a Comment