Saturday, July 16, 2011

RedRibbon Days' Corporate Trade Show

RedRibbon Days participated in a tradeshow in May 2011. Please check out our booth (below):


Quite tastefully done - RED and WHITE - credit to Sherin and the corporate team of course. Looking at the picture suddenly reminded me of the heavy tables, computer monitor, banners, boxes... that we worked together to carry up and down the stairs.

Okay, now I shall focus on one of my favourite topics, Nik! I think those who read my blog notice that I love talking about Nik because she is very funny.

The booth next to ours were selling massage chairs and the sales person was very friendly. Kept coming over to our booth and talked to us. He even invited us to try his massage chair.

Since the sales person was so friendly, Nik decided to try the massage chair (below).


Reza, Sophia and I were quite busy explaining to people about RedRibbon Days. We didnt notice that Nik was gone for quite a while.

2 hours later (below)
3 hours later (below)

Then it started raining heavily. Nik slept so well that someone stole her shoes while she was sleeping. Dont believe me? check out the photo (below)

Yup! Poor Nik was shoe-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment