Sunday, July 17, 2011

Taman Botani - TSH-World Environment Day

RedRibbon Days was engaged by our client, TSH to organise TSH-World Environment Day 2011. Other than organising the event on that day, RRD was involved in pre-event initiative to hype up the event and create more awareness with the help of Malaysian celebrities. In addition to that, RedRibbon Days was also involved in planning and overseeing the reconstruction of Taman Hiasan at Taman Botani, Shah Alam.

So you can imagine, the team and I had to visit the garden at least once a week for at least 6 weeks! I love going to Taman Botani because it's so green and I get to be close to nature, which was fantastic!

A (work in progress) picture of Taman Hiasan at Taman Botani (below)
The picture above was taken sometime mid May before the garden was completed. Now, it's a beauty.

During our visits, we saw many monkeys at the Taman (below)


One particular monkey caught my attention. It was on top of a tree drinking something (below)


When I zoomed in, I realise that the monkey was drinking Milo! (below)

Notice the green milo packet (above).

I wanted to see how far my camera could zoom. So I continued zooming in. I was shocked when I realised my camera's capability (below)

No comments:

Post a Comment