Saturday, July 16, 2011

Chat with us Live on RedRibbon Days!

If you have been following my tweets, you will know that RedRibbon Days is blessed with a team of Think outside the box, go beyond the call of duty, smart and very good looking people. If you havent followed my tweet, please follow me @MingNERRD . hahaha! Using my blog to self promote. haha! Talk to me and I will follow back :)

At RedRibbon Days, we continue to upgrade our website to make it as user friendly as possible. One very good suggestion from Nora, to implement a live chat on our website. The idea is so good that we executed it immediately.

The team all worked together to test the software to make sure it is perfect before we put it live on our website.

Everyone at RedRibbon Days worked together to test the software. Erm, we were supposed to talk to each other but Shiva decided that she will be the Pleasure Team Consultant and the customer at the same time.
Shiva started talking to herself and started laughing that Penny decided to go to her workstation to see what Shiva was doing. And suddenly, the both laughed out loud (below).
Okay, I am not sure what Shiva was talking to herself about. It definitely looks funny or dirty.
Above is the snap shot of Shiva talking to herself.

After putting the live chat live on RedRibbon Days, the respond was amazing. Fantastic tool for customers who are overseas and customers who prefers to enquire online and get an immediate response from us.

I know I always say this but because I feel blessed and thankful, let me say it again. I am thankful and blessed that we have such a fantastic team and really, if it's not because of their brilliant suggestions, it will be quite difficult for us to continue to improve.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment