Sunday, October 31, 2010

Colour Matching Part II

At RedRibbon Days, we make it a point to experience all the experiences that we offer on our website. And we love experiencing an experience together. On the 25th October 2010, Sherin decided that we should have dinner with the whole team to celebrate our past achievements, present and future achievements! We had it at one of our favourite restaurant, Vincenzo. We also celebrated Shiva's 1 year anniversary as a Pleasure Team Consultant with RedRibbon Days and the fact that our new website is finally up.

Few days before, I overheard a conversation between Shiva and Theing.

Shiva: Wah Adik, I think it's time for us to wear the same colour.
Theing: Okay, we shall wear the same colour on the 25th October 2010. What colour will should we wear?
Shiva: Turqouise - my favourite colour.
Theing: Aiyah, but I got no turqouise colour baju. Okay, maybe I will go shopping during the weekend to get myself a turqouise baju.
Shiva: Yes, you should. If we sit facing each other, the plastic screen at our work station can pass off as a miror.

Shiva and Theing started laughing.

I wasnt sure what Shiva meant when she said " the plastic screen at our work station can pass off as a mirror" until I saw it. (below)



They were trying make a mirror image reflection of themselves by wearing the same colour. Although Theing is right-handed, she kept talking on the phone with her left hand that day.

Come dinner time, we left for Vincenzo. Theing and Shiva decided to go to Vincenzo together. From far they were walking beside each other (below)


But when they notice that I was taking photos, they decided to act like strangers.


Hoping that people at Vincenzo do not realise that they are wearing the same colour.

1 comment: