Friday, September 24, 2010

Colour Matching

Every Friday is casual day. I love Fridays because we all get to wear our favourite RedRibbon Days T-shirt. I absolutely love the fact that we all wear the same t-shirt. Makes me feel part of the team. Okay, I feel part of the team even when I'm not wearing the same t-shirt as my colleagues. My other colleagues however, loves wearing the same so much that they actually plan a day before to match each other's clothes colour.

I overheard a conversation between Theing and Ming Nu. They were secretly planning something with each other. All I heard was brown and belt. I wasn't sure what it was until the next day when I saw both of them (below). Both wearing brown belts.
Few days after that, I overheard a conversation between Ming Nu and Shiva. I wasnt really concentrating as they were speaking quite softly. All I heard was turqouise. I didnt think much of it until I saw them the next day.

As Shiva walked in the office, guess what TURQOUISE! (below)



And when Ming Nu walked in the office. Guess what colour she wore! Yes! You guessed it! (below).

I was so jealous because my colleagues wearing the same colour shows that they are in a gang and I'm not included :( So I told them, never again to plan what colour to wear or else I will play Justin Bieber's baby everyday.

My colleagues hate the song so much that they never again wore the same colour. Not sure why they dont like the song but I absolutely love it.

Ming Nu loves the idea of matching colours so much she even matched her clothes colour with an insecticide!

This is the colour that Ming Nu is wearing (below)

This is the colour of the insecticide (below):




Cant see the similarity? Try below:


Now you see the similarity?

Okay okay! They never planned what to wear the next day. The matching colours are all pure coincident, including the insecticide!

No comments:

Post a Comment