Sunday, August 3, 2014

RedRibbon Days Models

RedRibbon Days diversified our experience gifting business to movie production early this year with RK Screen. We are very thankful that our first movie, Balistik did amazingly well.

Since we managed to diversify our business to an industry that is so different from what we are doing (selling gifts), why not continue to diversify the business to another industry - talent/modeling industry. After all we have very good looking people working for us at RedRibbon Days.

Note: Although my talents below do not know that I am putting their profiles up, please feel free to contact me if you are interested in any of 'my' talents below. 

Please meet my first talent. (Oh I so hope I dont get in trouble with this. After all she's my boss and she is the founder and CEO of RedRibbon Days - Sherin Wong):


Please meet our RedRibbon Days Trainer: Kajai (below)

Amazing dancer - although I have yet to see her dance.


Please meet Izza.

She's known as Ms. Izza amongst our Security Guards.

Please meet Kaveena. She has the sweetest voice ever. I am going to get her to sing for us one day (below)


Please meet Glena (below)
She is the baby at RRD.

And finally, presenting my corporate guys - Adrian aka our satay guy 1

and Keith, our satay guy 2


No comments:

Post a Comment