Sunday, August 3, 2014

Outdoor Rock Climbing

RedRibbon Days has this amazing experience called Outdoor Rock Climbing for Two but we can cater for more than 2 people. It is an amazing gift for adventurous people. It is perfect for beginners as well.

We had few corporate recipients that chose this experience recently and I couldn't wait to join them for their experience. I had to wake up at 6am on a Sunday morning to go for this experience but I was so excited that I woke up before my alarm rang.

I took some pictures during the experience: (below)

Our rock climbing instructor briefing the participant (below):
and up he goes. It was his first time ever rock climbing and he did amazingly well (below):
another participant that morning who did amazingly well too (below):

I was given the opportunity to try out rock climbing as well and I gladly took the offer since the other participants made it look so easy (below)
I was kind of half way up and realised that it is not as easy as it looked but it's certainy and amazing experience. I cant wait to do it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment