Saturday, August 23, 2014

Microlight Experience KL

RedRibbon Days has a new experience - the microlight experience. I never really knew the difference between microlight, paragliding or paramotor . Since I have tried both paragliding and paramotor (similar to paragliding with a motor behind - powered paragliding), I was excited to experience microlight.

Microlight is a light aircraft with wings.

I arrived early at the site in Sepang and managed to take some pictures of the set up of the microlight (below).



It is a cool and amazing experience. Perfect for adventurous / adrenaline seekers. And since the location for this experience is by the beach in Sepang, the view is pretty awesome too.





This experience is available only on Saturdays and Sundays. Do contact us at info@redribbondays.com.my or check out our website, www.redribbondays.com.my for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment