Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Paintball Experience

I got reminded by our RedRibbon Days Founder and CEO Sherin Wong that I haven't blogged in ages. Well I guess she's right. The last time I blogged was in July 2011. 

I guess when you are happy doing what you are doing, time flies and it's almost 2 years since I last blogged. I was looking my picture collection on my laptop and I decided to blog about my paintball experience that I did sometime last year.  It was a corporate paintball experience that we organised for a corporate client. 

Reza and I were the lucky 2 that got to do the paintball experience with our corporate client. Come to think of it, I'm very blessed to have a colleague who enjoys working on weekends. Seriously, Reza and I love working on weekends especially when it comes to doing experiences with RedRibbon Days' corporate clients.  
Reza loves paintball - if you ever meet him, ask him for his business card. That's his favourite experience. As for me, ever since I played paintball with Sherin (aka Super Duper Sharp Shooter that shot a paintball pellet in my ear), I don't enjoy paintball anymore. So, the only shooting I did was with a camera that day (below). Oh yes, I'm the shorter but cooler person on the right although I wasnt holding a gun. At least I wasnt wearing a tiara. Haha!

A clearer picture of Reza (below) looking cool.


An even better picture of Reza (below). I think this is my favourite picture of Reza. Haha!




Okay, enough of making fun of Reza. 

The paintball experience that we have at RedRibbon Days is very fun. We call it the jungle paintball. It feels like you are in a middle of a jungle. Check out the pictures below and yes, the only thing I shot was with my camera that day.






Oh yes, did I mention that the winner on that day is the lady below? She killed everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment