Tuesday, February 19, 2013

ATV Malaysia

I am blessed to be able to do most of the adventurous experiences at RedRibbon Days. What can I say, these are the perks since I love going for the experiences with our corporate clients and our RedRibbon Days Founder and CEO Sherin Wong believes that we have to try and test experiences to make sure they are safe (especially high risk experiences) before we upload them on our website. So, there are quite a few experiences that we dropped from our website because they failed our quality test.

One of the experience which I love and have done many many times is ATV experience. This is an amazing experience that our retail customers love to get for their partner's birthday/ anniversary and corporate loves it too. We definitely can accommodate from 2 till 20 customers at one time. We have organised for 40 customers at one time but the first group has to go first and when they are done, the second group can go for it. If you are not sure what an ATV looks like, please find the picture below:

As you can see, there are quite a lot of ATVs and the ATVs are maintained very well. There are quite many trails that we provide but my favourite and the most often trail that I have done is ATV Waterfall Adventure. I like it because I have done is so many times but everytime is still exciting. 

The best thing about this trail is you get to enter the jungle to get to a beautiful waterfall. (below)

I heard that the beautiful waterfall for this trail is called Sofea Jane Waterfall. Reason to this is because many many years ago, a production crew shot a movie at this waterfall and there was a scene where Sofea Jane swam in this waterfall.
The water is cold and refreshing. You have an option to picnic at the waterfall if you like but usually we have a break for 10 minutes and proceed back.

I have never watched the Sofea Jane movie so I name this waterfall Lina Teoh Waterfall. Why? Because RedRibbon Days organised an ATV experience for Lina Teoh. The picture below:

Oh sorry, wrong picture. Please check the picture Below instead:


Now you see why I named this waterfall the Lina Teoh Waterfall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment