Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lucky Draw

Do you believe in lucky draws? Oh, let me rephrase my question, are you the type who always win lucky draws. I, however, have never won any lucky draws in my life. Whether it's raffle tickets or those competition where you drop your business card and win a meal/hotel stay.

Although I cant do much for raffle tickets, I believe the type of lucky draw that you drop your business card where you can win a meal or a hotel stay is based on how you drop your card. Trust me, because now I always win.

How? Like I say, it's how creative you can be when you drop your business card in the bowl. One good example was during an event that RedRibbon Days organised for a corporate client in a hotel.

Check the picture below: 


There was a bowl next to the sign but I chose not to drop my business card in the bowl. After all, the instruction didnt say, Drop your Business Card in the Bowl next to this sign, did it?

No comments:

Post a Comment