Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sabah, my homeland

Redribbon Days was engaged to do an event in Sabah. I was so happy when I found out from Sherin about it. I was brought up in Sabah and I always wanted to go back to Sabah - Tanah Airku (Sabah, my homeland). I was extremely happy and thankful because I get to do something that I love (which is visiting one of the most beautiful cities in the world) and I get paid to do it. Come to think of it, ever since I joined RedRibbon Days - Everything that I have done are things that I always wanted to do. No wonder time passes so quickly for me at work - get to do things I love and getting paid for it!

I have always wanted to bring Sherin and Nik to visit Sabah. I told Sherin so many great things about Sabah, she finally gets to experience it!

The event was a success - as usual. Trust me, it's the RedRibbon Days' Magic touch!

Photos of the ballroom (below):

Before - an empty ballroom

.. and after (below)

During our trip in Sabah, we had the opportunity to eat a lot of local cuisine.

Photos of the delicious food (below):

Curry chicken on wanton noodles
Yong tau foo soup
All kinds of seafood including fish that tastes like chicken. (below)
The seafood is fresh and the price is reasonable. We even ordered snails.

It was Nik's first time trying siput (snails). Oysters are considered aphrodisiac but I didnt know Nik is attracted to Siput! Check out her facial expression below:


No comments:

Post a Comment