Saturday, February 26, 2011

True Love Waits

It has been a while since I blogged - 8 weeks to be exact. Fortunately, I have been taking photos of happenings around me so when I finally made myself to start blogging again, I have my materials :)

Sometime in January 2011, we had the pleasure to manage an event for a kid's birthday party. The event was a success - as always. The client was extremely satisfied with our ideas, execution and the flow of the event. What is our secret? I call it the RedRibbon Days' Magic. The theme of the event is 'bringing top chefs and cinema home'. I didnt take photos of the chefs but below are photos of how we transformed an empty hall to a cinema.


We enjoyed ourselves planning and executing the event. Our very own 'Arts and Craft' team put in the most effort. Pictures of our arts and craft team members (below):

However, as always, my blog is about the other side of RedRibbon Days. So the focus is not about the planning and executing the event but about our very own Pleasure Team Consultant - Penny.

A picture of Penny (below)

Penny was so excited when she found out that she will be involved in a kid's birthday party. She told me that she loves doing events and meeting people... oh I think she said she loves meeting kids and playing with them.

There were around 100 people that came that day. Penny's dream came true - she met a lot of kids. She even found the man of her dreams.... erm more like the boy of her dreams. In a few years time, I'm sure 'Ashton' will grow up to be a fine man.... ok maybe not a few years.. maybe another 15 to 20 years. Penny is sticking to her believe - True love waits.


Happy waiting Penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment