Sunday, February 27, 2011

Helicopter KL Sky Tour

Life is good at RedRibbon Days. I am a self proclaimed adrenaline junkie who loves fast cars and flight & flying. And the best thing about RedRibbon Days is that I get to do what I enjoy best during weekdays! On February 17, 2011 (Thursday), I get to accompany our client from the Middle East to experience KL Sky Tour on a helicopter. A picture of the helicopter (below) We were extremely grateful because the weather was great that day. The view from above is fantastic. View from above: I even spotted our office (below):

Nik and I were at the airport and both of us wanted to go on the helicopter. I managed to convince her to allow me to go on the helicopter. In return, I will give her our very own money cant buy view from the top. I kept my promise.

I gave Nik an experience she will never forget - instead of a Helicopter KL Sky Tour, I gave Nik a View from the Top - but she has to climb up a ladder to experience it. (below)


It made her day. She never regret a single moment that she allowed me to get on the helicopter. After all, she could experience our very own RedRibbon Days' view from the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment