Sunday, August 8, 2010

Eventful Weekend filled with Events

Time passes so quickly at RedRibbon Days last week - I was nervous because it's time to blog but I did not have any funny things to blog (That was on Friday). But with my weekend filled with events, I knew there will be something to blog about.

I had few friends who came down to KL to visit. Partying hard on a Friday night (until 3am) when you have to wake up early (6.30am) on Saturday morning is not a wise thing to do. But lucky me, I was on time. I woke up a little later than planned, rushed to pick Nik up and below is our BBM conversation:
(The BBM message highlighted in Blue is what Nik wrote to me)

The message written by Nik : OK I'll be a bit late. Nak break.
She meant: OK I'll be a bit late. Nak Berak!

I know Nik since we were 18 years old and to her defense who doesnt BERAK right? But will you share that with your friend? Maybe she really meant Break instead of Berak.

The night before, Lan (Nik's husband) came to visit us at the office and I kept forcing him to read my blog since I'm so new to blogging I was so excited to have people reading my blog. Lan left me a message on Facebook saying that he likes my blog. Below is my Facebook conversation with Lan.
So I'm right, Nik meant Berak and not Break in her BBM message to me.

We had another event earlier today. After dropping Nik, while I was leaving her house I suddenly stopped the car to check what she was doing.
She was trying to climb into her house! She probably forgotten her keys and had to climb into her house. But when I checked with her (after I took her photo), I only realised that she was trying to reach her door latch (not trying to climb over the wooden door).

Nik was having a hard time reaching the latch since it's quite low. I'm not saying that Nik is short but those who know me, they know I am short and erm Nik is shorter than me. So get the picture?
Okay that's it for my eventful Saturday and Sunday.

Rewind to Friday. Friday was a good day, Sherin had an important interview at the office so we all wore
formal attire. Nik even wore a tie!

Okay the focus is not really on her tie. The focus is on her shoes (below)Okay now that you have seen her shoes, please spot the similarity between the picture above and the picture below.

The hands you see in the picture above are not paparazzis. I'm not that famous yet :) They are my colleagues, Theing and Shiva. Still cant see the similarity between the pictures? Okay let me zoom it in:

Okay I should have taken out my socks before wearing those heels. Looks a little funny, right?

Guess that's all from me for this week. I'm looking forward to more interesting and funny things to share with you! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. gosh, that text message. reminds me of the time when a friend wanted to write "i need a break" and accidnetally wrote "i need a berak" and sent it out to everyone.

    ReplyDelete