Sunday, December 22, 2013

Japanese Taster Menu

I'm so glad that our RedRibbon Days' Hunter and Gatherer team brought in Kuriya as our new experience partner. I love the food in Kuriya and having amazing Japanese food as a gift is a great idea.




Although I am usually interested in trying out extreme and adventurous experiences, I decided to bring my family to try Kuriya's Christmas Menu. The food was amazing and I was quite disappointed because this menu is only valid till 25th December 2013.

Some photos of the food below:

The setting (below)
Starter (below)
 Gindara Teriyaki Kampung Chicken which tastes as good as it looks (below)
 Roll Sushi (below)
 Wagyu Beef - Marble Grade 7 Shabu Shabu (below)
 and my favourite - the dessert (below)
We were so full at the end of the night but were extremely satisfied. I even bugged the Restaurant Manager to let us promote something similar on our website and was happy that he said yes. For those that is looking for a great Japanese dining experience as gifts - check out this experience - Kuriya Taster Menu for Two.




No comments:

Post a Comment