Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Lunch at RedRibbon Days

Every year, we usually plan our Christmas dinner with the RedRibbon Days team in advance. This year however, was extremely hectic for us so we did not get the opportunity to plan our annual Christmas dinner in advanced.

On the 24th December, Sherin decided to gather the team and have our Christmas lunch together. We have an amazing team - as soon as Sherin mentioned that we were going to have our Christmas lunch together, the team started decorating our meeting room with candles and Christmas decoration.





We had Mexican food for our Christmas Lunch. I had Steak (below).

Although we did not plan our Christmas meal together in advance, we managed to organise our annual Experiences Only Kris Kringle.

Pictures of some of the vouchers below:

Anyone can teach me how to rotate my image? (above)


I received an experience from Joanne (below)

I always wanted a PA and I told everyone to give me the PA experience this year if they pick my name. Joanne decided to give me a PO experience. What is a PO experience? She calls it the Personal Opener. Meaning, she will open the door for me, open the cap of my water bottle... in short open anything for me.






I was a little disappointed so I aimed the Christmas popper at her. Haha! Dont worry, no one was hurt during that experience (below)




No comments:

Post a Comment