Sunday, November 24, 2013

Twenty One Kitchen and Bar

I rarely blog about my RedRibbon Days dining experience that I've tried but I was looking through my pictures and decided to blog anyway since I rarely take photos of food. OK, actually it's not true... I was looking through the food pics from Sherin's phone. I may be wrong but I always thought food is for eating and not for pictures. Haha!

We had the opportunity to experience Modern European with a Touch of Asian at Twentyone recently.  It was Sherin's November Birthday celebration so we celebrated with Sherin's family members who flew down from Singapore to celebrate with her.

The three course set menu allows us to choose our choice of starter, main and dessert.

I love the wild mushroom soup with truffle cream & cheese croutons. I didnt order this dish by the way. But i wished I ordered it. It tastes better than it looks (above)

 I ordered the caesar salad (above). It's not bad but I prefer the mushroom soup.


For mains, we had a choice of Sirloin Steak, Chicken Tikka Masala or Pan Fried Sea Bass but all of us ordered the steak (below)

The steak was okay but I couldnt finish it. The portion was too big for me.

And finally for dessert, my favourite lemon tart (trust me, tastes so much better than it looks) (below)

This experience does not include any alcohol beverages but if you are going for dinner, try to do an earlier dinner because their Happy Hours at Twenty One is really good value for money.
And after the filling dinner, guess what, we had to eat Sherin's Pavlova birthday cake! Now I know why I felt like exploding that evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment