Saturday, November 16, 2013

ATV with Corporate Clients

I think I blogged about our RedRibbon Days ATV experience quite a few times but I had the opportunity to accompany our Corporate Clients recently for their team bonding experience and took some photos.

It's amazing how this ATV experience was one of RedRibbon Days first few experience when we launched in 2008 and how RRD and ATV provider grew over the years. I'm so happy to see that the experience provider started with 8 ATVs and now they have 100 ATVs. The Boss brought me around the ATV area to show me their newly built station/starting point (with additional 4 toilets/showers) to accommodate big groups to do the experience together.

It gets my adrenalin pumping just looking at these mean machines lined up together.
A picture of the Boss of our ATV service provider, Mas (above) briefing to our corporate clients. Our ATV provider takes safety very seriously - no racing, no speeding, follow a consistent speed. My favourite line of Mas "Screaming will not stop the machine".


It was a hot day and our group turn our was big. I bet the ice cream man sold quite a lot of ice cream that day (above). 






No comments:

Post a Comment