Saturday, March 8, 2014

Fly Board

I received an amazing experience gift for my birthday recently  - Flyboard Experience . I was so excited about it that I did it on the weekend of my birthday (yesterday). My two RRD corporate colleagues, Sharmein and Keith joined me for the experience as well.

A cool photo of me gearing up (below):



 A not so cool - turtle looking picture of me (below)

My review, fly board is an amazing experience. Even for someone like me who is afraid of water and cant really swim - I'll definitely do it again! I was quite proud of myself because I actually flew a little (below).

But the truth is, most of the time I was err swimming and not fly boarding (below)


In my head (above) - wooohooo I can really fly. But too bad the pictures dont lie. :(

After my fly board experience, I couldnt wait to brag to my friends and colleagues about my experience ...... until.... I saw Keith (below).

That is what a fly board is supposed to do.

and another photo of Keith (below)

My favourite photo of Keith (below):


Yup, Keith was fly boarding and I was errr swimming in the lake of Putrajaya.

Overall and amazing experience - a perfect gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment