Monday, October 7, 2013

Aston Martin DB9 Passenger Ride

We have an Aston Martin DB9 Passenger Ride experience on our website at RedRibbon Days. The experience is one of our 2012 most popular experience.

Recipients of this gift enjoyed the experience tremendously. As you would be aware, our Founder and CEO Sherin Wong makes sure all our experiences (especially those adventurous ones)  are tried and tested before we publish them on our website.

I am fortunate to test most of the flying experiences - for example flying the plane, Tandem Paramotor, helicopter experience, paragliding, flight simulator (ok, thats not as scary as the above but super fun) - just realised i've done all the flying experiences on our website. I'm not scared of height but I'm actually scared of water and like most people, I'm scared of width. Haha!

In addition to our flying experiences, I have also experienced quite a few driving experiences - go kart,  ATV but I've not tried the Aston Martin DB9 Passenger Ride.

So, I decided to get my colleague / also the owner of the DB9 / Shane / assistant Head of Security to give me a ride in his car.

I managed to take few photos during my experience:




It was an amazing experience and I loved it. 
P/S: It is a once in a lifetime experience for me because Shane usually does not have the time to take us for a spin in his car since his full time job is Assistant Head of Security and not a driver. For our Redribbon days gift recipients, other drivers usually drive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment