Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sepang Go Kart

 I am a self proclaimed petrol head who loves everything fast especially cars. I was extremely excited when I got to accompany our corporate client for their corporate go kart experience in Sepang.
 

I arrived so early that the Sepang Kart Circuit was not even opened yet. I could see go-karts ready for us from outside and decided to climb in - hopefully I can take the kart for a few rounds before our corporate client arrives.
  
 

But I changed my mind after getting stucked half way. So, I decided to call our go-kart experience partner to tell him that I arrived early and if he could come a little earlier to open the gates for me. And fortunately, he was happy to come earlier to meet me.

Our go-kart experience partner is obviously in a good mood. He noticed that I am an avid Formula One fan and gave me a private tour of Sepang International Circuit. Some pictures of the circuit below:






 
I was even offered to drive my car in but I was too shy to say yes. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment